Thursday, July 18, 2013

[VIDEO] 2014 Specialized Revamped FatBoy Fat Bike

The 2014 Specialized Fatboy Fat Bike Makes Waves At The Specialized Global Product Launch



This is Specialized’s entry in the fast-growing fat bike category. Long considered by many as a special purpose bike for snow or sand, the fat bike has surprised many riders with its versatility in any terrain and its ability to put a smile on the face of any rider.



image courtesy of www. MTBR.com

Some basic specs of the Fatboy are:
  • Two Models called the Fatboy and Fatboy Expert
  • Aluminum Frame
  • Tapered Head Tube with Carbon Fork
  • 5” Tire Clearance
  • 26 X 4.8” TIRE – Ground Control Tread
  • 90mm Wide Rim – 795 Grams Per Rim
  • 135mm Front Hub
  • 190mm Rear Hub
  • Hydraulic Disc Brakes
  • 100mm wide PF30 bottom bracket
  • Weight is 29.9 lbs without pedals

Ben SteinerAbout Me
Favorite local ride? Around the block with my kids. Your first bike? 24" Blue Giant Rincon, The good old days Favorite accomplishment on a bike? Anytime I get to ride my bike.
Add my to your circles.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Mountain biking tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. sprint triathlon distances

    ReplyDelete