Come Check it out! 2013 Specialized Roubaix S Works SL4
The smoother, faster S-Works Roubaix SL4 features a super light and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame with tapered head tube, Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing—the same frame that Tom Boonen rode to win the 2012 Paris-Roubaix. Equipped with Pro-Tour proven Dura Ace Di2 components, Specialized SL FACT carbon cranks, and Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheels.
- S-Works FACT 11r SL4 frame with Zerts is the fastest and smoothest endurance bike avaliable, with size specific engineering, tapered headtube, ultra lightweight.
- All-new Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zerts has size-specific engineering that creates a more balanced and stable ride for riders of different sizes
- Ultra-light Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheelset for low aerodynamic drag, and low rolling resistance thanks to Ceramic Speed bearings.
- New SRAM RED carbon cranks with SRAM's pro tour-proven RED rings for a feather-light package with max power-transfer
- S-Works SL ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness, and strength at minimal weight
- Ultra-light and stiff BG Toupe RBX Pro saddle with carbon rails; paired with the new S-Works Flex post sharpens handling and dampens road vibration