Even when it comes to lower end bikes like the 2013 1.5, Trek pays the same amount of attention to detail and features as their high end bikes.
Here is a list of what you can expect on a bike like the 2013 1.5
- Trek's 100 Series Alpha Aluminum
- 10 gears and a compact chainring crank to save weight, yet still offer great climbing power and flat land speed
- H2 fit: slightly higher head tube, giving extra comfort to the back and neck
- Shimano Tiagra Total Integration System for shifters and brakes
- Shimano front and rear derailleurs
As per usual, Trek places a high importance on comfort. So they have fitted the 2013 1.5 with Bontrager components in this regard. This means you can trust that the saddle, handlebar and grips will have excellent geometry and will help to reduce road fatigue over longer rides.
We can talk about this bike all day, but wouldn't you like to see it, and ride it for yourself?
The Spoke Shop, located at 1910 Broadwater Ave. in Billings, Montana, offers just that. We will let you ride the bike around the block a few times to really get the feel for it. Once you're back from your dream-like test ride, we are sure that you will want nothing less than the best for your riding experience, and we'd love to help make that happen.
So come see us. Or you can call us at (406) 656-8342
See you soon!