RELATED BIKE: 2013 Specialized Amira Elite
Specialized truly catered to women's needs by outfitting this year's Dolce with plenty of features to help them on their own journey. Check it out:
- Women's A1 Frame (light weight alloy)
- S-shaped seatstays and Zertz inserts to increase shock absorption
- Women's Body Geometry Riva Road Saddle
- Specialized Comp handlebar
- Shimano 105 components
- Shimano Total Integration braking and shift levers
- Espoir Sport Tires with Blackbelt protection puncture resistance
Geometry is all important, especially when designing women's specific frames. Specialized used a larger down tube to increase stiffness, given the handlebar a shallower bend that allows closer reach, and used a time tested saddle in the BG Riva to ensure the most comfortable ride possible.
That's how you know Specialized is the best.
You have to check this bike out, and we have it at The Spoke Shop. We'll pull one down for you and let you take a test ride so that you can feel the features of this bike, instead of just reading a list.
Come down to see us at 1910 Broadwater Ave. in Billings, Montana. We'd love to help you take the first step towards achieving your fitness goals!